Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First post?


I'm not even going to try justify the reason i made this thing or even pretend to understand what the point of posting on here is when pretty much nobody will read my thoughts. I guess I'll open with i returned back to my former geek persona when i started playing World of Warcraft again last Friday night.



Also, Reid and myself ended up buying this 7 dollar beer called "Moonshine" or some shit from 1st Choice Liquor. It was some Dark Scotch Ale, something i've never heard of until Tuesday. It was like 8.5% Alcohol and pretty decent tasting

But for now I'm gonna listen to some Disclose and probably play some World Of Warcraft.

2 comments:

  1. I'll read your thoughts.
    But i disagree with wow.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand Ridge Moonshine is the shit, a great example of scotch ale. Their Supershine is even better. BUUUUR

    ReplyDelete